"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Monday, February 14, 2005



Happy Valentine's Day!

hey... try not to send songs through msn. zip it first. unless you're rich then i got nothing to say. Fine $2000. well... theat's what i heard and some people already got it.

today's pe was quite sucky. its super slack and the game... cmi. It could have been fun if she dont keep stopping us. we were playing kickball. something like softball. played that in sec 2 with greg lee. For the first time i had something like a lecture for pe. 2 periods, 1 for teaching us how to play that game and the other for playing. Think everyone would have been clearer if she taught us straight instead of using the whiteboard and all.

Almost whole class skip gp lecture today. about 20 out of 27 didnt go. think we're going to get it. We're not the only class anyway.
The econs tutor seriously have attitude problem.

I really didnt expect my class to go to the extend and get/make something for everyone. i only got something for my angel and mortal. should i feel guilty?
Somehow it felt a bit like kc. for a little while.
Think i squashed somethings while trying to flatten my bag. oops...

Didnt go for rockmoc training. Went for dinner with my class instead. Met mel at city link. think i saw simon. or maybe not. i dont know.
Kenny Roger at Marina Square. I'm quite broke. bus card empty already. all because of 506!!! no more mrt..just bus since i'm using concession.

I'm getting too irritated and impatient easily these few days. I think it's me.
ok... lets try and look and the good point of my "best" friend? er... chinese drama entertainer? haiz. am i suppose to feel bad.
I dont like me.

Have been coughing the whole of last night i think. Slept around 2am. When i woke up my throat was sore. Quite hard to talk. I manage to talk when i reach school... thought i dont really need to use my mouth at all.

Night:)


Posted at 23:15






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-